ESXi 5.1 升級到 5.5，guest OS 無法啟動
Host 'x.x.x.x' is not compatible with the vSphere Replication configuration supported by the virtual machine : the configured RPO is lower than what the host can support.
- Shut down the virtual machine.
- ssh to the host where the Virtual machine is located (look at the vm summary tab in the general section)
- Locate the virtual machine's files in the datastore.
- Backup the virtual machine's configuration file (.vmx) If your edits break the virtual machine, you can roll back to the original version of the file.
- Edit the virtual machine's configuration file (.vmx) to comment out the following lines; prefixing them with a '#' character.
hbr_filter.configGen = ""
hbr_filter.rpo = ""
hbr_filter.destination = ""
hbr_filter.port = "0"
hbr_filter.gid = ""
hbr_filter.protocol = ""
hbr_filter.quiesce = "true"
hbr_filter.opp = "true"
hbr_filter.pause = "true"
scsi0:0.hbr_filter.rdid = ""
scsi0:0.hbr_filter.persistent = ""
- Save the file
- Run vim-cmd vmsvc/getallvms | grep -i <VM Name> to find the vmid.
- Then Run vim-cmd vmsvc/reload <vmid found above> to reload the virtual machine into inventory.
- See Reloading a vmx file without removing the virtual machine from inventory (1026043) for more details.
- Power on the virtual machine